September is back-to-school time, so I figured it was time for another Bible Quiz!
Do your best, and no looking on your neighbor’s paper!
1. Which psalm contains several prophecies about Christ’s crucifixion?
2. How many books are there in the New Testament?
3. How many authors did God use to write the Bible?
4. Who wrote the first five books of the Bible?
5. In what language was the New Testament originally written?
6. What event prophesied by Christ was fulfilled in AD 70?
a. death of Simon Peter
b. destruction of Jerusalem
d. stoning of Stephen
7. What do you call an Old Testament appearance of God in human flesh?
8. What title did Jesus most often apply to Himself?
a. Son of God
b. Son of Man
9. How many books are there in the Old Testament?
a. 28 books
b. 42 books
c. 45 books
d. 39 books
10. Which angel is the only archangel mentioned by name in the Bible?
See you back here tomorrow for the answers!